Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Review of KitchenAid Green Apple 9-Speed Hand Mixer


Awesome Mixer!

By Maureen with a food passion from Boca Raton, FL on 4/17/2008

 

5out of 5

Pros: High quality, Good construction, Feels Smoth, Easy to clean, Intuitive controls

Cons: None

Best Uses: Everything, Elaborate Meals, Simple Meals, Large Kitchens, Small Kitchens

Describe Yourself: Avid Cook

I LOVE this mixer! I've only owned cheap hand-mixers before, but you can really tell the quality of this product. I love the electronic buttons for speed control. I also love that the speed starts out slow so that you don't have to deal with splashing/splattering. (My old mixer started out at warp speed and I always had to run for cover when it would start up!) This is a great mixer to have when you don't want to use a big stand-up mixer or if you live in an apartment (like I do). The mixer is NOT noisy and it feels really smooth and easy to handle - quite a noticeable difference from my old one. The color (apple green) looks fantastic, and the mixer is really light-weight and easy to store. I HIGHLY recommend this product!

(legalese)

No comments: