Saturday, April 5, 2008

Welcome to my food blog!

Hello World! I'm very excited to be starting this food blog! I am a big foodie and I've been wanting to share my passion for food online for a long time, and I'm finally doing it. I'm just a regular girl who loves to cook and loves to eat, but my dream is to one day be in the biz somehow -- a food expert if you will. There's so much I want to share -- cooking tips, my own personal restaurant reviews, and just tips and ideas about food in general. I love everything about food, and if you share that same passion, I hope you will join me on this online adventure and not only learn new things, but share your own ideas, too. I'm really looking forward to this new project of mine! So stay tuned for more postings about ALL THINGS FOOD!

No comments: